Sunday, May 10, 2009

SIERRA MADRE VIA BOSO-BOSO Traverse TANAY-MORONG-TERESA ANTIPOLO

Since its been raining lately I decided to do road for the meantime. Karen asked me if I could bike with her to Sierra Madre. So I texted up some friends and only Allan (aka Uphiller) was the only one who confirmed to join me, the others were tentative.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

It was a good day to bike since it was mostly cloudy during the morning up to lunch time. Karen, Abby and the rest split up with us at Mang Vics since they went to the road going to Pinugay. 

Photobucket

Photobucket

The rain caught up on us when we reached the eatery with Videoke, where we had 2 cans of century tuna for lunch. We even spotted Empoy and his group already (reached Sierra Madre Hotel) and going back to Marcos Hi-way.

Photobucket

Photobucket

After having lunch, me and Allan to Sierra Madre Hotel, its much more beautiful there compared to the last time I've visited. They charge P1,500 per day (14 hours) for the room. 

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

After having lunch, me and Allan to Sierra Madre Hotel, its much more beautiful there compared to the last time I've visited. They charge P1,500 per day (14 hours) for the room. 

We saw lotsa kids who had a conference there. When I asked one kid they told us they're from the Church of the Latter Day Saints, Mormons from Cavite.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

After that downhill bliss and a long traverse going to Sampaloc-Morong then Teresa Antipolo. It was a good day for road biking.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The reverse of what we did will be harder. Empoy asked me to do this ride next time, hope to ride with you sir.Ü Allan nice ride!

2 comments:

Oliver said...

Nice one..Bro, next adventure mo let me know..Matagal na ko naghahanap adventure buddy/buddies. Mukang tugma mga trip natin. Nga pala, padyak ako Coron by 4th week of May..haha

Cosmic Bubblegum said...

Sure dude, text text. Weekly naman maraming bike rides, monthly meron ding out of town bike trips.

Ingat chong, iwas pako sa magastos na trips, puro cheap thrills lan muna ako. Don't forget the pics ;)