Sunday, May 10, 2009

ANTENNA RIDE - GIVE-BACK CHARITY RIDE

Photobucket

Photobucket

The day after our Sierra Madre ride, I had a hard time waking up early (nag DOTA pa kase after the ride.) Woke up a bit late than the scheduled meet up at Shell Julio Vargas. I wasn't able to catch up with the guys, and since I'm not familiar with the Antenna trail going to Antipolo, I decided to just go back and take tikling going to Antipolo.

Then I spotted Jubz (Hector), I told him that we go to Redeemer's foundation directly. He insisted that we catch up with the group, since I'm very hard to convince...we went to Antenna lolz. The sun was already blazing hot! Laspag ako, my nape was overheating already. On the way to Antipolo I had to stop a number of times and cool down with cold sodas. Etong si Hector, lakas talga. Iwan ako single-speed pa yun.  (Trans: Hector is one hell of a rider, I almost wasn't able to catch up and to think he's on single-speed).

P5061209

P5061207

When we got to Antipolo town proper, we each bought 3 kilos of rice to be given to the orphanage. Good thing the other bikers were still there. Only Lui-G fled minutes after they arrived there.

P5061224

P5061215

P5061234

P5061221

When we got to Antipolo town proper, we each bought 3 kilos of rice to be given to the orphanage. Good thing the other bikers were still there. Only Lui-G fled minutes after they arrived there.

Kakatuwa mga bata, Michelle was kidding me to adopt na daw. Sabi ko kapag may nanay na, ihanap nila ako *hint-hint* lolz (trans: I told them, I'll adopt when there's a mom already, find one for me lolz)

P5061220

P5061219

Before we went home since its so effin' hot, we decided to have lunch at Tapsi Republic, sulit ang 80 petots, tapsilog, mountain joo, and banana con yelo (15 petot lan!). After that uwian na. 

P5061237

P5061238

P5061239




1 comment:

Mindanaoan Driver said...

Another event that I wasn't able to come. Saturday and Sunday. But I am doing some commuting up to this point. hehehe...

Nice photoblog bro.

Visit my reviews pala at mtbhugger.blogspot.com